The Sutherland for Washington Campaign encourages all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and website users to participate in the conversation on our platforms, including posting on our walls, feeds and sharing content. Constructive debate about issues is important, and we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Posts will be removed if they violate the guidelines listed below.
• Please do not post surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
• Please do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Please do not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
• Please do not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and participating on the Sutherland for Washington Facebook page.
• Please do not violate any code of conduct or other guidelines.
• Please do not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
• Please do not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- The Sutherland for Washington Team